Your financial support of Grace Hearing Center enables us to reach further as we continue to provide access to affordable hearing healthcare.
- Make a secure donation online. Click here to make a secure donation!
- Mail a check to Grace Hearing Center 2542 E. Vistoso Commerce Loop | Oro Valley, AZ 85755
- Call our offices to give via credit card. 520.825.4770
Do Twice The Good
You can do twice the good with your Arizona Charitable Tax Credit donation to Grace Hearing Center. This credit doubled in 2016!
Make your donation to Grace Hearing Center, then claim the dollar-for-dollar reduction in your Arizona state income tax when you file. It’s simple!
Married couples filing jointly may claim a credit up to $800
Individual filers may claim a credit Up To $400
Dollars you would otherwise pay in state taxes help us to meet the immediate needs of those in our community with hearing loss, and provide them hearing education and prevention. Help people to become strong and self-reliant!
Please remember Grace Hearing Center with your Charitable Tax Credit Donation.
Dr. Huch, her husband, and her teenage boys are going on another humanitarian aid trip to Zambia this summer. In 2017, 430 individuals were able to have their hearing checked, and 83 hearing aids were fitted.
We work with Fountain of Life as our on-ground partner in Zambia. Your donation will help the world hear better!
Grace Hearing Center uses donated hearing aids to support our mission of building the self-worth of individuals by restoring their hearing potential and providing them with opportunities to engage with their communities through service to others. Your donation of a hearing device allows us to refurbish, repair or use that device for parts or credit.
The contribution you make helps us make an impact in families and communities by providing them with quality audiology care and great hearing aids!
Make your Donation today by dropping off your hearing aids at our office or mailing them to us at the following address:
2542 E. Vistoso Commerce Loop | Oro Valley, AZ 85755
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
You can help provide the Gift of Hearing!
- Participate in the planning of our fundraising events
- Spread the word on Facebook or email your friends and co-workers
- Help out in our hearing center with filing or other paperwork
- Solicit donations from friends, family, or from corporate sponsorships
- Volunteer with other agencies to supply our volunteer “bank” with hours. This can help a patient who needs to complete service hours but faces health restrictions (like Chemotherapy) which may prevent him or her from dealing with the public. Your banked hours will directly benefit someone to receive the hearing help they need.